Looking for the most memorable summer job?
Join the LakeView community, to make friends, be outside and help children reach their potential!
Our staff lead by example, reflect the core values of LakeView, participate in everything and use their experience to make LakeView everyone’s home for the summer.
Commitment and love of the outdoors is a must!
We are currently looking for:
- Counselor – 18-24 years of age, must be HS graduate
- LIT – Assistant staff 16 or 17, must be entering junior year of HS
- Specialist – Activity instructors and coaches, must be teacher with one year of experience or college graduate with activity experience
- Swim/Waterfront Instructor – We currently offer Lifeguard and WSI training at camp.
- Division Leader – must have 5 years teaching experience and or camp admin work